How does it work?
1. Find the "Angel Tree" table in the lobby
2. Each child has 2 "Angel's" with their name on it and each Angel represents gifts that total $25. So we buy $50 of presents for each child. One $25 gift is a practical gift (clothes, etc.). The other $25 gift is a fun gift (toys, etc.)
3. You can select as many "Angels" as you would like to buy gifts for.
4. Bring back the gifts to EBF by December 3.
5. If you don't want to do the shopping, you can donate the $$ and we have people that will do the shopping for the gifts.
6. On Sunday, December 10 we will invite all our Angel Tree families to come to EBF to pick up their presents from 12:00pm-2:00pm. This is a great time for you to be here to help us greet families and be available to answer any questions they might have and be available to pray for people.
If you have any questions or want to be involved please contact Kerri Vincent at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a local mission to help provide meals for people housed at the Quince Street Village. The village is managed by Catholic Community Services and houses 100 homeless people in tiny homes donated by local builders. Currently we are providing 100 lunches every 2 weeks.
The FON stands for "Feeding Our Neighbors" and our motto is "Let's have FON" while providing much needed meals.
Please contact Jeff Armstrong at email@example.com or 360-489-9271 if you would like to help.
The next few dates are:
Bring the whole family to Reeves Middle School as we pull weeds and spread bark and help get the campus ready for the first day of school. Bring gloves, rakes, weed eaters, wheelbarrows, blowers, water and a body ready to work! Join us for however long you can as we serve at Reeves Middle School @ 9:30am-11:30am. 2024 date TBD.
Hang tight while we prepare your form...
This form may capture sensitive data (credit cards, bank accounts…), yet this site isn’t sufficiently secured.
Please contact the site administrator to resolve this issue. He must enable SSL.
This form failed to load. Try reloading this page.
The server may be having issues, or this website’s administrator may have deleted the form.